How to Make Korean Spicy Beef Bulgogi
Ingredients for Bulgogi
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 3 tbs of water
- 1 tbs of sugar
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 2 chopped green onions
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 hand full of beans sprouts
- 1 sliced up onion
How to cook it
- Add the beef to the marinade and keep in the fridge at least 30 minutes. If your cut of beef is tough, you can marinate longer to soften it.
- cook the sliced onions first on a pan or grill on high heat
- add the meat and beans sprouts to the cooked onions and start cooking the meat until its brown
- transfer to a plate or a cast iron plate to serve.
- Sprinkle chopped green onion and toasted sesame seeds over top.